These courses show you how to look at the design and the art of cutting, and the synergy between the two. Looking at hair as a material and using new texturising and sculpting techniques, it will enable you to deliver new looks and designs. You will also discover how to build and create a character – whether for fashion, advertising, film or theatre – and how to bring that to your everyday client.
This will give you the tools to be completely clear on your objectives. For me it made life so easy to recruit staff or just simply achieve goals and enjoy life doing it!
- Who you are right now and who you want to be
- What makes you unique
- What’s your purpose and inspiration
- Writing your manifesto and values
- Focusing on the client
Creating your visual image. Once you have your brand clearly defined, it’s time to work on your visual image.
- Does your salon communicate your brand
- What your photos say about you
- Are your adverts working
- Using your social media to amplify your profile
- Use marketing material to create an outstanding reputation
- Create collections that reflect your brand and the season
Be the best of the best whether training clients or on stage at the Albert Hall (London), it’s all about our performance!
- Learn how to hold court and share knowledge
- Understand how to read and engage an audience
- Creating inspirational training sessions
- Platform/performance skills
- Body language skills to keep your audience engaged
- Voice coaching & language skills
- Learning patterns to look for
Look at inspiration and what this means.
- Where does your inspiration come from
- Develop new skills of looking at what ignites your passion
- How to decipher global trends
- Create moods, genres and specific key inspiration to drive you, your business and co-workers or team to the next level
This immersion will give you a thorough understanding of what it’s like working in front of the camera.
- What’s the story?
- Creating a mood on camera, TV or stills
- Define your parameters and deliver a shoot
- Working in advertising and how to deliver
- On set etiquette – what do I need to know?
- Creating the magic – access your sweet spots
1 day course
3 courses over 3 days
5 courses over 5 days
Get in touch
For more information on these courses and how to book, send us a message below. Or contact us on social media @fowlerhairacademy